Almost every body part is affected by the things we consume, but obviously the digestive system is exposed the most. Over some period of time, waste and toxins start accumulating in this system and they lead to many different health problems like diarrhea, constipation, weak immune system, irregular bowel movement and low levels of energy.
If you have any of these symptoms, we recommend that you try the following cleaning methods:
Every morning you mix flaxseed flour and kefir and eat it for breakfast. Not to worry, it has a pleasant taste. As the weeks progress, the amounts change a bit, as follows:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour and 100 ml (7ish tablespoons) of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml (7ish tablespoons) of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml (10 tablespoons) of kefir
• Store your flaxseed/flour in the fridge!
• I grind my own flaxseed flour – so easy! You just toss the seeds in your blender and grind until it’s fine. Won’t take longer than a a minute or two for a few tablespoons.
• The source article says only to grind as much flaxseed flour as you need for that day or it will go rancid. I haven’t found this to be true. I grind enough for a few days and keep it in the fridge and it was just fine.
• The source also displays it made with whole flaxseeds. Definitely don’t do that. Your bod can’t absorb the nutrients in the flaxseeds if they’re not ground up.
• If you let it sit for too long before eating, the flaxseed flour begins to absorb the kefir and it gets thick. Unappealingly thick. So eat after you make it, and only mix what you need for that morning.
Try to repeat the treatment at least once a year.