The healing power of the goat
Have you ever drank goat’s milk? No? Then it is high time to learn more about it!
In the first place, the slightly sweetish and aromatic taste of goat milk differs significantly from cow’s milk. The benefits of goat milk are enormous. It has healing properties that we should know about. Today, we are ready to reveal you 5 health pages of goat’s milk.
Goat’s milk healthy – 5 benefits
Best baby food
1. One is suitable for lactose allergic people – cow’s milk allergen number for toddlers. This allergy can go on until a later age. The protein Alpha S1 casein is responsible for the allergic reaction. This protein content with 89% less than in cow’s milk is in the goat’s milk. A study among infants with cow’s milk allergy has recreated that approximately 93% of the babies almost without any side effects, goat’s milk can drink. In addition, the goat’s milk is digested more easily and quickly.
Nutritionists recommend the goat’s milk
2. Vitamin bomb – nutritionists recommend the goat’s milk as the food richest in calcium. Only a glass of which gives us 33% of the recommended daily allowance of calcium and 20% of the B2 dose. The goat’s milk is very rich also phosphorus, vitamin B12 and potassium. Gandhi himself has brought to a younger appearance in which he drank fresh goat milk after a longer period of fasting.
Cholesterol lowering effect
3. Lowers cholesterol – the goat milk has health characteristics similar to olive oil. It helps to increase the “good” cholesterol. Although it is similar to the fat content in cow’s and goat’s milk, contains the goat’s milk twice more medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are responsible for lowering “bad” cholesterol.
Healthy – immune goat milk
4. Stimulates the immune system – includes 27% more selenium than cow’s milk. This mineral is a key component for the functioning of the immune system. It helps to prevent us diseases by it rejects infections. This milk can normaliesieren the cardio vascular system and counteracts disease profile aktisch gastroenteritis, as it reduces the acidity in the stomach.
Goat’s milk healthy – beautiful skin through goat’s milk
5. Healthy and beautiful skin – the goat’s milk has a high content of vitamin A, which improves the appearance of the skin and is a natural source that helps in the fight against acne. The contained lactic acid helps our body to get rid of the dead cells. Of them, you get also a healthy facial complexion.
After so many Fürwörtern only one remains: to convince yourself of the benefits of goat milk!
The goat’s milk is richest in trace elements and minerals
WHEY, CHEESE AND YOGURT
Whey, goat cheese and yogurt are also a powerful natural remedies. Promote the growth and development of the gastrointestinal tract, and are recommended in the prevention and treatment of liver diseases such as fatty liver, cirrhosis, mononucleosis. Effective and osteoporosis, high cholesterol and blood pressure, inflammation, improve kidney function.
Proteins of goat whey are known as fast proteins because they are absorbed quickly and directly supplies the muscle cells with energy and essential amino acids. Due to the effect that is achieved, whey is recommended for recreational athletes because it provides quick muscle recovery after training.
It is also an excellent source of protein and for pregnant women, since in these third increased need for protein. It contains complete proteins and provides all amino acids necessary for good health.
Goat whey is naturally rich in essential amino acid tryptophan, which is a natural sedative. As such, it stimulates the secretion of serotonin, a neurotransmitter best known for creating a sense of relaxation and sleepiness. It also reduces appetite, lowers cholesterol, cleans plaque preventing caries. Supports the regeneration of the liver.