Stroke often occurs, but unfortunately is a common cause of death.
During the stroke, the patient can lose about 2 million neurons (nerve cells) per minute.
These are the primary symptoms of a stroke:
- Surprising stiffness face, arm or leg, usually surgery one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, slurred speech and problems with speech.
- Problems with vision, double vision, blurriness, etc.
- Dizziness, problems with balance, loss of coordination and difficulty in walking.
- If you notice any symptoms immediately call an ambulance
Doctors must act quickly because the risk of bleeding increased and then I can give some medications.
Nutrition is one of the prevention of stroke, heart attack, and many diseases
If you eat junk food, you increase the level of fat in the blood and thus only blocking the blood vessels. A blockage of blood vessels and leads to these attacks
Do not allow yourself to your bad habits lead to these conditions.