Elevated cholesterol in the blood is nowadays one of the biggest and most common health problems.
Doctors consider that some changes in lifestyle can significantly reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. Today we present ten useful tips to help you reduce your cholesterol.
1. Important thing is to reduce your intake of saturated fats.
2. Eat lean meat – fish, beef, beef, veal, lamb casserole and venison.
3. Drink only milk with low fat. This is true for all dairy products – cheese and all products based on milk.
4. Drink alcohol in moderation. Not recommended for more than two glasses of alcohol a day. It is known that a moderate amount of alcohol increase the number of lipid HDL (good cholesterol) which destroys the bad cholesterol.
5. Do not forget about regular physical activity. Walk, walk or ride a bicycle. 30 minutes a day take on any kind of physical activity.
6. Use vitamin E. This vitamin helps restore the body with damaged arteries resulting from high cholesterol, blood sugar or smoking.
Calcium seventh from yeast, vitamin C and vitamin B-6: These vitamins are also excellent in the fight against cholesterol.
8. Use corn oil, sunflower, soybean and flax.
9. Daily consume fish – Ideally, fish should eat twice a day. And no matter how strange may sound, the most ideal type of fish in this case it would be “thickest”: mackerel, sardines, herring, salmon and the like.
10. In terms of fish oil, it is recognized that it is for a long time used in the treatment of arterial disease. Fish oil contains two types of polyunsaturated fatty acids are very useful for arteries. After two weeks of using oil, you will feel the improvement.