There is no doubt that this year the season of the flu is serious. So it is essential that you do everything in your power to prevent you from getting sick.
While sometimes you can not avoid a flu or a cold you can always make sure your immune system is at the height of the task. And for that you do not need to change your routine, simply put these foods in your diet and your body will be grateful.
1. Probiotics. It turns out that bacterial cultures in yoghurt and other fermented foods are the best defense against diseases that attack your digestive tract.
2. Oregano oil. This simple oil will help you to cleanse your stomach by eliminating unwanted bacteria.
3. This and barrel. It’s not exactly the first thing that comes to your mind, is it? Still, these cereals are full of fiber and antioxidant. Oatmeal can help a lot in your body.
4. Herbaceous plants. They are full of everything we need. They also help your liver to purify unwanted toxins from the body.
5. Garlic. Most of us put a little white onion to add flavor to the meals. And this miraculous food is great in preparing your body for the fight against colds.
6. Tea. Easy. Honestly. Tasting tea is not just a myth, amino acids that are found in green and black tea give your immune system a lot of support.
7. Avocado. One of the underestimated foods in Serbia, however, besides the taste, avocados are great for your immune system and helps produce epinephrine. It is also full of amino acids and antioxidants so you can not make a mistake when it comes to avocados.