If you are looking for all your work, the house, the office, the children, etc. And among all your responsibilities you have not yet found the time to dedicate it to you, to the gym, to yoga, among others. As we know that this is the reality of many women, we have achieved some fabulous exercises that you can perform among your activities.
The best thing is that you can do it while you are at home or in the office and you will only need a few minutes for this. All you need is to have a chair at hand and with it you will practice this. Without a doubt it is the solution that many need, so, what do you expect, read to the end and start today.
When you have an office job and spend a lot of time sitting, you can be damaging your health and your figure. A scientific study showed that those who lead a sedentary lifestyle can suffer more from cancer, type II diabetes, heart disease and overweight, much faster than the rest.
Because of this, we found 6 exercises that you can perform with a chair easily and that help you feel good and full of energy, and the most important thing you can do even at work.
1.- LIFTING OF KNEES WITH INCLINATION OF THE BODY TOWARDS ONE SIDE
With this exercise you can correct your waist and all the work done by the abdominal muscles help reduce all those rolls you can have between back and waist.
- To perform this exercise you should sit on the edge of a chair, and keep your back straight. Lean with your hands on the chair.
- Tilt your body to the side, supporting yourself with a single buttock.
- Join the legs and bring the knees to the chest.
- Return to the initial position and repeat, leaning to the other side.
- Perform 10 to 20 repetitions for each side.
2.- TOCA FLOOR
With this exercise you will burn the fat from your waist and hips.
- Put your feet on the floor and extend your arms to the sides at shoulder height.
- Turn the upper body to the right and lean forward, touching the left foot with the right hand. Hold this position.
- Straighten up Repeat the movement, touching your right foot with the left hand.
- Repeat 20 to 30 times, alternating sides.
3.- ELEVATION OF A BODY ON A CHAIR
Strengthens your abdominal, back and shoulder muscles. It is best to do this exercise in a chair with armrests and it is important that the chair does not have wheels.
- Sit in the chair and lean with your hands on the armrest.
- Lift the body, separating the hip from the chair and feet from the floor. At the same time, use your abdomen to bring the knees to the chest.
- Hold the position for at least 15 to 20 seconds, then lower and rest.
- Repeat this exercise 4 times.
4.- TAKE THE KNEES TO THE CHEST
This exercise strengthens the muscles of the abdomen, is very good with digestion and also helps burn fat.
- Sit in the chair and keep your back straight, do not lean on the back of the chair.
- Place your feet in front of you at hip level.
- Keep your back straight. Lift the right knee and bring it to the chest. Tuck your abdomen while doing it.
- Place your hands on your leg to stretch your lower abdomen better.
- Perform 20 to 30 repetitions, changing each knee.
5.- ELEVATION OF BOTH KNEES
With this position you will put all the abdominal muscles to work at once.
- Put your legs together and lean on the chair.
- Keep your back straight, lift your knees to your chest while keeping your abdominal muscles tense.
- Return the legs to the starting position but do not let them touch the floor.
- Perform 10 to 20 repetitions of this exercise.
6.- KNEE TO THE ELBOW
With this exercise you can work the lateral muscles and the lower abdomen. A knee should touch the poor elbow and at the same time, the body should scream a little.
- Sit in a chair and keep your back straight, without leaning on the backrest and place your hands behind your head.
- Lift the right knee towards the chest and at the same time, bend the left elbow toward it but touch it.
- Return to the starting position. Repeat 15 times.
- Change the knee and the elbow, do 15 repetitions for another side.
- Make 4 series of this exercise.
These 6 previous exercises are done in the sitting position. However, we also have other exercises with which you can intensify your results a little more. The advantage is that it strengthens the buttocks and removes fat from the waist.
Another exercise you can do:
EXERCISE FOR OBLIQUE ABDOMINAL MUSCLES
How to do it:
- Stand behind a chair and rest your left hand on the backrest or armrest.
- Raise the right arm above the head.
- Start lowering your arm slowly. At the same time, raise your right leg so that a hand touches your heel.
- Return to the initial position, repeat between 10 and 15 times.
- Change the side and do another 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Make 4 series.
The best thing is that you start doing these routines at once so that you see the results faster and if you can combine with a good diet, much better. If you found these exercises useful, share them with your friends and family .