Thanks to the contribution of fiber of its ingredients, this juice favors the intestinal movement and the purification of the waste, although we must also support its consumption with abundant water.
Poor nutrition, excesses and continuous exposure to various sources of toxins can, in some way, affect the functioning of the intestines.
Although these organs work day and night to expel waste from the body, they sometimes suffer difficulties due to the excessive accumulation of waste.
As a result there is an uncomfortable feeling of abdominal heaviness , in addition to inflammation, gas and other discomfort resulting from constipation.
Luckily, there are 100% natural remedies that help us to stimulate their purification and, unlike other conventional products, do not alter the bacterial flora.
In this opportunity we want to share the recipe of a juice rich in fiber and antioxidant compounds that promote detoxification safely and effectively.
Do not stop trying!
Purifying juice to empty the intestines naturally
The combination of ingredients that we make in this depurative juice helps us improve bowel movement to relieve slow digestion and constipation.
Due to the nutrients it contains, it is ideal for cleaning the blood and improving cardiovascular and metabolic health.
The foods that we are going to use are:
- Chia seeds
- Ground flaxseed
These, together, help to empty the intestines loaded with waste and prevent other digestive diseases of greater care.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS DEPURATIVE JUICE?
Although this juice is designed to support digestion and relieve constipation , there are other important benefits worth mentioning.
- It contains high amounts of dietary fiber that, in addition to optimizing intestinal motility, lowers cholesterol and controls anxiety.
- It provides significant amounts of vitamins A and C, nutrients that strengthen immune and skin health.
- Its antioxidant compounds inhibit the negative effects of free radicals , a factor related to premature aging and some diseases.
- It has diuretic properties that help to promote the liquids retained in the tissues,facilitating the desinflammation.
- It is energetic and low in calories, which benefits those people who are trying to lose weight.
- It serves as “food” for the healthy bacteria that colonize the colon and, thanks to this, improves the defenses and prevents infections.
- It promotes the circulation of blood and, by improving the transport of oxygen and nutrients, helps strengthen the heart and the brain.
How to prepare this depurative juice to empty the intestines?
The preparation of this depurative juice is recommended against any of the symptoms of constipation.
However, in general, it can be used as a supplement to the diet to have a better digestion.
- The juice of 1 orange
- The juice of ½ grapefruit
- 2 pineapple slices
- 3 branches of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (10 g)
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Cut an orange in half and remove all the juice.
- Also extract the juice of half grapefruit and pour it in the blender next to the orange one.
- Next, add the chopped pineapple slices, the parsley branches and the seeds.
- To facilitate liquefying, finally, incorporate half a glass of water.
- Process everything for a few moments, until you get a homogeneous drink.
- Serve the drink without brewing, as soon as you prepare it, and consume it on an empty stomach.
- Wait at least 30 minutes for breakfast and repeat the treatment for 2 or 3 weeks in a row.
- If your goal is to empty the intestines, support the consumption of this depurative juice with daily water intake. Take between 6 and 8 glasses a day to maintain good digestive health.
- During the weeks of detoxification, avoid the consumption of processed foods, sugars and fats. Eating these types of foods can make the results difficult.
- Eat fiber-rich foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to help control constipation.
- If you are taking medication, consult your doctor to see if the juice can affect your assimilation.
Do you feel your abdomen inflamed? When you eat, do you feel heavy or indigestion? If you experience these symptoms, your intestines are likely to be laden with toxins.
Go ahead and prepare this juice at home and see for yourself the benefits it offers your digestive health.
If you still have discomfort, request a checkup. Keep in mind that although it is normal to have constipation, sometimes it can be the symptom of other health problems .