The best way to take advantage of the benefits of corn starch on the skin is to prepare a mask designed to improve the appearance and health of your skin. If you have spots, acne or wrinkles, do not hesitate to trust the power of the cornstarch.
There are those who say that cornstarch for the face is the source of eternal youth. Many beauty treatments have it among its ingredients for its properties to keep the skin young and radiant. Learn all about this flour that will help you take care of your skin from now on.
Properties of corn starch in the skin
Corn starch is a fine flour extracted from corn starch by processing. It is very popular in the kitchen as it is part of several recipes, it is also known as starch or corn starch.
Among the benefits of corn starch on the skin are that it can help in cases of irritation, acne, wrinkles and imperfections.
Ideal for use in mosquito bites, sunburn or irritated areas of your skin. It will reduce inflammation and relieve itching and irritation.
The cornstarch for the skin is highly recommended, since it reduces the excess of sebum, avoiding the appearance of pimples, blackheads and blackheads.
Deep cleanses your skin, leaving it younger and renewed, preventing free radicals and impurities from affecting it. The cornstarch for the skin also serves to give a more jovial appearance and delay the appearance of wrinkles, in addition to reducing them.
In combination with other ingredients such as lemon juice, cornstarch acts as an ideal natural lightening agent to treat acne, sun or dark scars.
These are the main benefits of corn starch on the face and you can take advantage of them by preparing simple and natural masks.
The best corn starch facial masks
Making your own cornstarch mask for the face is very simple, here you will find 3 options for different skin problems. With these ideas you can use the cornstarch for the face and thus eliminate stains, reduce acne and wrinkles.
Mask of corn and egg
Use this corn starch mask for your face if you want to rejuvenate your skin. Combine it with the egg and almond oil to create a natural anti-wrinkle remedy.
Like all beauty treatments, with this corn starch mask for wrinkles it will take a few weeks to start seeing the results, but from the first use your skin will look much better, cleaner and healthier.
- A teaspoon of honey
- An egg white
- Two tablespoons of corn starch
- 20 drops of almond oil
- If you want to make this mask with cornstarch, you should only mix the three ingredients until they are well integrated.
- Moisten your skin with warm water, dry gently and apply the corn starch mask.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Use it two to three times a week.
Mask of corn and honey
If you have oily skin, you may suffer with the appearance of pimples, blackheads and other imperfections of the skin. These are completely normal, but they occur due to the excess production of sebum or fat. Use this mask of corn starch and honey to control the appearance of pimples and say goodbye to the shine that produces the fat on your skin.
This cornstarch mask for acne is also good for saying goodbye to dark spots that sometimes leave the pimples.
- 1/4 cup of macena
- 1/2 of water
- A spoonful of honey
- Mix the three ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Clean your face with warm water to open the pores and apply.
- Leave on for half an hour and rinse well with cold water.
Cornmeal and lemon mask.
If your problem is scars due to acne, sun, wounds or burns, you can count on this mask of corn starch and lemon. Like everyone else, just look in your closet or refrigerator, mix some ingredients, apply and see the results.
- Half a cup of milk
- Lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of corn starch
- Mix all three ingredients very well, they will integrate easily.
- Moisten your face with warm water, take the opportunity to clean it very well.
- Apply and leave for 10 minutes. The lemon can cause itching due to its astringent capacity, if it bothers you a lot, rinse quickly with cold water.
If you are looking for a simple cleaning mask with few ingredients, this is the best option. You only need cornstarch and water!
- Half a cup of corn starch
- Slowly add the water to the cornstarch until you get a paste.
- Clean your water with warm water to open the pores, apply the mixture with circular movements.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Other masks for the skin
There is no doubt that there is a corn starch mask for you. But if you want to try other options or combine it with other natural beauty treatments, here you have skin mask options that you can not miss
For dry skin. With the help of avocado, egg and almond oil you will get your skin to stop being dry and you will recover its natural and jovial appearance.
For mature skin. If the cream of corn starch or corn starch for wrinkles you like, you can not stop trying another based on orange juice, chamomile and honey with very similar effects.
For normal skin. Always talk about creams and masks for dry or oily skin, but what about the normal? If you have this type of skin, you also have options at hand with ingredients such as fennel and honey.